Taking place every four years with the next edition running from 17 June to 2 July in Russia, the Confederations Cup sees winners of the confederation tournaments, event hosts and World Cup winners all qualifying for one tournament. Brazil and France are the only countries to have won this event twice.
FIFA Confederations Cup
Place your Confed Cup bets today.
How it works
The top two teams of each group advance to the semi-finals. The rankings of teams in each group are determined as follows:
- points obtained in all group matches;
- goal difference in all group matches;
- number of goals scored in all group matches;
If two or more teams are equal on the basis of the above three criteria, their rankings are determined as follows:
- points obtained in the group matches between the teams concerned;
- goal difference in the group matches between the teams concerned;
- number of goals scored in the group matches between the teams concerned;
- fair play points
- first yellow card: minus 1 point;
- indirect red card (second yellow card): minus 3 points;
- direct red card: minus 4 points;
- yellow card and direct red card: minus 5 points;
- drawing of lots by the FIFA Organising Committee.
Who will win Confed Cup 2017?
Current Betting odds – Outright Winner
Place your Confed Cup Bets