Super Rugby is just about to begin the much awaited new season. Here we highlight the latest Super Rugby fixtures with betting odds and rugby betting information.
Super Rugby Betting Odds – Finals
Please note betting odds quoted are correct at time of publication and are subject to change. View the latest super rugby betting odds
Take a look at our useful Rugby Betting Guide if you’re wanting to place a few bets on this years’ Super Rugby.
Super Rugby Betting Outright
Here is a brief overview with betting odds for the 15 Super Rugby teams that will help you to choose your rugby betting angle:
- Crusaders– The 8 time Super Rugby champions and defending champions are the early favourites. The Crusaders’ success last year, their first in nine years, looked like the beginning of an era. Current betting odds are 8/10 to win outright.
- Highlanders– The 2015 Champs lost to the Crusader in their quarter final match last season. They will be a strong contender for this years cup, but are in a tough new Zealand conference. Current betting odds of 12/1 to win outright.
- Hurricanes– 2016 winners are likely to have another great season. Current betting odds of 5/2 to win outright.
- Lions– The real surprise contenders of 2016 backed up their performance last season making it to the final again. A strong squad but yet to be seen if the departure of head couch Johann Ackermann will affect their local dominance. Current betting odds of 17/2
- Brumbies– Last year’s quarter finalists and best Australian team. They last won the Super Rugby Title in 2004 and finished runner up in 2013. Current betting odds of 800/1 to win outright.
- Chiefs– Made it to the Semi Finals last year losing to the eventual champions the Crusaders. Can they go one further? Current betting odds of 14/1 to win outright.
- Bulls– After a losing a host of senior players a few seasons ago, they have yet to return to any sort of championship form. Last year they had a poor season finishing 15th on the overall log. They just might be a wild card with new coach John Mitchell at the helm. Current betting odds of 300/1 to win the tournament.
- Stormers– The Stormers finished top of the Africa 1 Conference last season. They lost the quarter final 11-17 to the Chiefs. Current betting odds of 600/1 to win outright.
Place your bets on Super Rugby
- Los Jaguares– The new boys showed glimpses of a championship side last season and finished a respectable 10th in their second season of Super Rugby. Current betting odds of 16/1 to win outright.
- Rebels– The Rebels finished last in the Australian overall conference last year with just one win. They have lots of work to do. Current betting odds of 60/1 to win outright.
- Reds– a very poor season last year, they will be looking to regain the form that took them to the 2011 Super Rugby Title. Current betting odds of 1000/1 to win outright.
- Sharks– The Sharks scraped into the Quarter final by the skin of their teeth and nearly upset the Lions in the Quarter final. They will need a much better performance to challenge the top sides this season but have a very strong looking squad. Current betting odds for the tournament win are 150/1.
- Waratahs– A poor season from the Waratahs had them finishing in 16th. The 2014 Champions will be looking to get back to winning ways. Betting odds of 11/1 for the win.
- Sunwolves – In their second ever Super Rugby tournament the Japanese side finished with just 2 wins in 15 matches. Current betting odds N/A
- Blues – Finished 9th on the overall log last year with 7 wins and 7 losses. Current betting odds of 1000/1 to win outright
View the latest super rugby betting odds
Read our article Top 6 Rugby Tournaments this year to find out which other rugby tournaments to watch out for.
Super Rugby Fun Facts
For specialized and comprehensive local and international online rugby betting as well as betting on horse racing, soccer, tennis, golf and motorsport either in house and or through our online sports betting facilities, visit Keith Ho BetXchange for the most competitive prices and the largest sports betting options available in South Africa.