Super Rugby is just about to begin the much awaited new season. Here we highlight the latest Super Rugby fixtures with betting odds and rugby betting information.
Super Rugby Betting Odds
|Home Team||Odds||Away Team||Odds||Location|
|Sunwolves||(28/10)||v||Highlanders||(3/10)||Prince Chichibu Memorial Stadium|
|Waratahs||(9/20)||v||Sharks||(2/1)||Western Sydney Stadium|
|Jaguares||(5/10)||v||Brumbies||(17/10)||Estadio Jose Amalfitani|
Please note betting odds quoted are correct at time of publication and are subject to change. View the latest super rugby betting odds
Read our Super Rugby Betting Preview
Take a look at our useful Rugby Betting Guide if you’re wanting to place a few bets on this years’ Super Rugby.
Super Rugby Betting Outright
Here is a brief overview with betting odds for the 15 Super Rugby teams that will help you to choose your rugby betting angle:
- Crusaders– The 9 time Super Rugby champions and defending champions are the early favourites. The Crusaders’ win in 2017, their first in nine years, was backed up with a win in 2018. Current betting odds are 5/2 to win outright.
- Highlanders– The 2015 Champs lost to the Waratahs in their quarter final match last season. They will be a strong contender for this years cup, but are in a tough new Zealand conference. Current betting odds of 7/1 to win outright.
- Hurricanes– 2016 winners are likely to have another great season. Current betting odds of 7/2 to win outright.
- Lions– Despite only winning 9 out of 16 games, they reach there 3rd consecutive final in 2018 but lost again at the final hurdle. A strong squad but still looking for their 2017 form to have a real chance of winning the title. Current betting odds of 17/2
- Brumbies– a disappointing 2018 season finishing 10th overall. They last won the Super Rugby Title in 2004 and finished runner up in 2013. Current betting odds of 18/1 to win outright.
- Chiefs– Made it to the quarterfinals last year losing to the a strong Hurricanes side. Can they go one further? Current betting odds of 15/2 to win outright.
- Bulls– After a losing a host of senior players a few seasons ago, they have yet to return to any sort of championship form. Last year they had a poor season finishing 12th on the overall log. Current betting odds of 40/1 to win the tournament.
- Stormers– The Stormers finished 11th on the overall log last season, winning just 6 games. They will need their star players to step up a gear if they hope to progress to the knockout stages. Current betting odds of 40/1 to win outright.
Place your bets on Super Rugby
- Los Jaguares– The new boys showed glimpses of a championship side last season and reached the quarter final in just their thirds season of Super Rugby. The replacement of coach Mario Ledesma by Gonzalo Quesada and the departure of Nicolas Sanchez makes them unreliable betting propositions this year. Current betting odds of 25/1 to win outright.
- Rebels– The Rebels had their best Super Rugby season last year, just missing out on the knockout stages. They need to carry that momentum into this season. Current betting odds of 25/1 to win outright.
- Reds– a very poor season last year, they will be looking to regain the form that took them to the 2011 Super Rugby Title. Current betting odds of 80/1 to win outright.
- Sharks– The Sharks scraped into the quarter final by the skin of their teeth. They will need a much better performance to challenge the top sides this season but have a very strong looking squad. Current betting odds for the tournament win are 40/1.
- Waratahs– A decent season from the Waratahs had them topping the Australian conference, but ultimately losing to the Lions in the semi- final. . The 2014 Champions will be looking to get back to winning ways. Betting odds of 12/1 for the win.
- Sunwolves – In their third ever Super Rugby tournament the Japanese side finished with just 3 wins in 15 matches. Current betting odds 250/1
- Blues – Finished 14th on the overall log last year with just 4 wins. Current betting odds of 25/1 to win outright
View the latest super rugby betting odds
Read our article Top 6 Rugby Tournaments this year to find out which other rugby tournaments to watch out for.
Please note betting odds quoted are subject to change. View the latest super rugby betting odds
Super Rugby Fun Facts
For specialized and comprehensive local and international online rugby betting as well as betting on horse racing, soccer, tennis, golf and motorsport either in house and or through our online sports betting facilities, visit Keith Ho BetXchange for the most competitive prices and the largest sports betting options available in South Africa.